Custom folding carton packaging
Folding carton packaging are one of the most popular types of product packaging in use today, and are used to ship just about anything. Chances are you’ve encountered a number of them this week. There are quite a few folding carton styles to choose from, so those looking for the right type of folding carton for their products may find the variety of options overwhelming. In this post, we’ll discuss why folding cartons are so popular and explain each carton type, giving examples of the type of products that work well with each.
Mailing Boxes/ Postal Boxes
Corrugated cardboard packaging design will depend on your product’s attributes and shipping needs.
Fortunately, the versatility of cardboard corrugated packaging makes it appropriate for multiple industries.
Corrugated cardboard containers can be designed to ship fresh produce and other food goods, automotive parts, or even heavy medical equipment. Almost every industry that ships products will have a need for corrugated cardboard at some point.
E Flute Cardboard
Type E cardboard’s thin construction helps to
reduce storage space. It has excellent crush resistance and an exceptional printing surface. It is commonly used for displays,
pizza boxes, ballot boxes, and packaging of consumer goods such as glass, ceramics, clothing and cosmetics.
* # of Flutes / Linear Foot:90
* Flute Height:1/16”
* Box Style : Shipping Boxes
* Dimension (L + W + H) :All Custom Sizes and Shapes
* Quantities :No Minimum Order Required
* Paper Stock : Eco-Friendly Kraft, E-flute Corrugated
* Printing :No Printing, CMYK, CMYK + 1 PMS colour, CMYK + 2 PMS colours
* Finishing :Gloss Lamination, Matte Lamination, Gloss AQ, Gloss UV, Matte UV, Spot UV, Embossing,Foiling
* Included Options :Die Cutting, Gluing, Scored, Perforation
* Additional Options :Eco-Friendly, Recycled Boxes, Biodegradable
* Proof :Flat View, 3D Mock-up, Physical Sampling (On request)
* Turnaround :4 – 12 Business Days, RUSH
* Shipping :FLAT