A custom food labels is a printed or displayed information panel that provides important details about a food product. It is typically attached to the packaging of the food item and serves as a means of communication between the manufacturer and the consumer. Personalized food labels are designed to provide consumers with essential information about the product’s ingredients, nutritional content, allergens, and other relevant details. They help consumers make informed decisions about the foods they purchase and consume.
Big Range size from 5MM-650MM
multi surface process
Why choose LIYANTIAN for private label food manufacturers
- Design for free
- Multi material choose
- OEM or ODM service
- 20 years experience for label printing
- Advance label printing machine
- Label size from 5-520MM for width ,5-650MM for height
Food Label Maker
We kindly request you to provide us with your file and requirements, and we will promptly generate a free printing proof for your review. Additionally, our team will provide professional suggestions to ensure your labels meet your specific needs. We strive to create unique and customized labels tailored to your requirements. Please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.
Choose your packaging label ?
What legally has to be on a food label?
The specific requirements for food labels can vary depending on the country or region where the product is being sold. However, there are several common elements that are typically required by nutrition label printing regulations. Here are some of the key pieces of information that are generally legally required to be included on a food product labels:
- Product Name: The name of the food or beverage product, which should accurately describe the nature of the product.
- Ingredients: A complete list of ingredients used in the product, listed in descending order by weight. This includes all additives and processing aids.
- Allergen Information: If the product contains common allergens such as nuts, soy, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, or shellfish, they must be clearly indicated in the ingredient list or as a separate allergen statement.
- Net Quantity: The weight, volume, or count of the product contained in the package. It should be stated using the appropriate unit of measure.
- Nutrition Facts: Information about the nutritional content of the product, typically presented as a Nutrition Facts panel. This includes serving size, calories, fat content, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, and protein. Additional nutrients like vitamins and minerals may also be required depending on the regulations.
- Country of Origin: The country where the product was manufactured, produced, or grown.
- Date Markings: This may include the manufacturing or production date, expiry date, best before date, use-by date, or any other relevant date information depending on the type of food product.
- Instructions for Use or Preparation: Instructions on how to use, cook, or prepare the product, if applicable.
- Storage and Handling Instructions: Information on how to properly store and handle the product to maintain its quality and safety.
- Name and Address of the Manufacturer or Distributor: The name and contact information of the company responsible for producing or distributing the product.
- Additional Labeling Requirements: Depending on the specific regulations, there may be additional requirements for specific claims or statements, such as organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, or health claims. These claims must adhere to the relevant regulations and certifications.
It’s important to note that custom labels for food products regulations can vary significantly between countries or regions. It’s crucial for food manufacturers and distributors to familiarize themselves with the specific regulations in their target market to ensure compliance with the applicable labeling requirements.
Do I need a label for my product?
Yes, if you are selling a food product, it is generally required to have a label on the packaging. Food labeling regulations are in place to ensure consumer safety, provide transparent information, and prevent deceptive practices. Labels play a crucial role in communicating important details about the product to consumers, such as ingredients, allergens, nutritional content, and usage instructions.
The specific custom food stickers requirements can vary depending on the country or region where you are selling your product. It is important to research and comply with the regulations of your target market to ensure that your product is legally labeled. Failing to include the required information or providing inaccurate information on your product label may result in legal consequences and impact consumer trust in your brand.
Even if printable labels for food packaging is not legally mandated for your specific product, having a well-designed label can still be beneficial. A custom printed food labels can help differentiate your product from competitors, provide key information to potential buyers, and create a professional and trustworthy image for your brand.
It is advisable to consult with regulatory authorities or seek professional guidance to ensure that your food product is appropriately labeled and compliant with the applicable regulations.
How can I make my own labels?
If you want to make your personalised food labels, here are a few options to consider:
- Label design software: Use graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create custom label designs. These tools provide a wide range of design features and templates that can help you create professional-looking labels.
- Label design websites: Online label design platforms like canva offer user-friendly interfaces and pre-designed templates that you can customize for your labels. They often have options to select label sizes and shapes compatible with popular label sheets or printers.
- Label design apps: There are various mobile apps available that allow you to design labels directly on your smartphone or tablet. These apps often provide templates, editing tools, and options to export or print your designs.
- Label printing software: If you have a dedicated label printer, it may come with its own software for designing and food label printing. These software packages are specifically designed to work with the printer and provide an easy way to create and print labels.
- Online printing services: If you prefer not to print the labels yourself, you can use online printing services. Liyantian have online platforms that allow you to upload your label design and choose the desired label material and size. We will then produce the labels and ship them to you.
When creating your custom food label stickers, consider the following tips:
- Use high-resolution images and graphics to ensure clarity and quality.
- Choose fonts that are legible and appropriate for your product.
- Ensure that all mandatory label information, such as ingredients and nutritional facts, is clearly visible and meets regulatory requirements.
- Test print your labels on the intended packaging or label sheets to verify alignment, sizing, and color accuracy.
- Consider the durability and water-resistance of your labels if your product will be exposed to moisture or require refrigeration.
- Pay attention to label sizes, shapes, and compatibility with your printer or label sheets.
Remember to comply with applicable regulations and labeling requirements for your specific product and target market. It may be helpful to consult with professionals in graphic design or printing if you require assistance with complex label designs or if you want to ensure compliance with industry standards.li