Barcode Label & Qr Code label
It is mainly used for barcode labeling of retail products, non-retail products, and logistics units.
What is a barcode label?
A barcode label is a printed label that contains a machine-readable barcode. Barcodes are a way of encoding data in a visual, machine-readable form that can be quickly and accurately scanned by a barcode scanner or a similar device.
What is QR code label ?
A QR code label is a label that contains a Quick Response (QR) code. A QR code is a type of two-dimensional barcode that can store a variety of information, including text, URLs, contact information, and more. QR codes are designed to be scanned quickly and easily using a QR code reader or a smartphone camera.
QR code labels are used for a wide range of applications, and they have become increasingly popular due to their versatility and ease of use.
How do you make barcode labels?
1. apply barcode & Qr code number ,
2. use computer to make barcode & Qr code file out or we can help you make file out.
3.choose right material for your production.
A. Art paper
B. vinyl ( pp,pet ,pe,pvc,BOPP)
C. Synthetic Paper
E. Metallic , glossy or matt silver
4. suitable size for your production
5. Die cut right size material out
6. Print the barcode & Qr code out
7. Packaging labels by roll or sheet out .